GOST Environmental Testing Lab (ETL)
GOST Analytical Services is a full-service sampling and analytical testing lab dealing with a network of laboratories and service centers nationwide.
GOST provides analytical and environmental testing services, field sampling services, and on-site laboratory operations and management services for a variety of projects-regardless of scope or complexity.
GOST enjoys close working relationships with most of the major Egyptian environmental consulting firms, several of the world's most prestigious industrial organizations, and various state and local government agencies.
GOST Services is a full service environmental laboratory providing clients with an extensive array of specialty analytical capabilities. Our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment allow us to streamline sample flow through our labs to increase productivity and project efficiency and provide high quality data per your specific requirements.
Capabilities GOST offers analytical services for Organic, Inorganic, and bacteriological analyses of environmental samples from drinking water, groundwater, surface water, wastewater, and air
- Work environment parameter as, noise, lightening, heat stress, air emission, vibration, etc
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Extractable Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (ETPH)
- Flow Injection Analysis
- Ion Chromatography
- Oil and Grease 1664
- Cyanide (both amenable and total)
- Hexavalent Chromium
- MBAS Surfactants
- Nitrogen (by Ammonia, Organic, and Kjeldahl)
- Hazardous Waste Characterization (pH, flashpoint, reactive cyanide/sulfide)
- Various other classical wet chemistry methods
Quality Control Department
GOST offers Handling the quality control process throughout structure projects including:
- Steel structures fabrication
- Pipelines inspection
- Tanks and pressure vessels fabrication
GOST offers the following Quality control process procedure:
- Material specification datasheet revision
- Mechanical Material testing
- Bending, tension, compression, hardness tests
- Performing Chemical analysis and macro etching
- Dimension and fit-up check Performing of welding procedure specification (WPS) and supporting procedure qualification record (PQR).
- Performing Welder's approval tests and certification
- Performance of the related process examination
- Performing of nondestructive examination (NDE)
In this field, GOST offer the following methods of NDT:
- Visual inspection (VT)
- Dye penetrant testing (PT)
- Radiographic testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic testing (UT)
- Magnetic particle testing (MPI)
- Hardness test
- Thickness survey
- Coating and painting thickness measurement
GOST offers these services through certified inspectors having high professional technical background and strong field experience in the petroleum and industrial sectors
They perform inspections of almost the entire range of industrial, technical products from the base material up to complete installations.
- Attending & witnessing laboratory tests and analysis.
- Site construction inspection.
- Off - shore and marine inspection.
- Lifting Equipments etc, Mobile, overhead cranes, wires, elevators testing and inspection.
- Export and import inspection.
- Issuing of the inspection certificates and pertaining reports.
|Rotating Equipment||Steam and Gas Turbines, Gearboxes,
Pumps, Compressors, Diesel Engines
Centrifuges, Blowers and Fans
|Electrical Equipment||Induction & slip - ring Motors
Synchronous and Asynchronous Motors
Switchgears and Circuit - breakers.
Valves (Ball, Butterfly, Gate...etc)
Ductile iron and PVC pipes
Seamless and Welded steel pipes
|Forging and Castings||Carbon Steel
|Vessels, Steel structures||Vessels
Pressure Vessels and boilers.
|Lifting Equipment||Cranes (Overhead - Mobile - Gantry -Tower ...etc)
Lifting accessories (Wire Ropes - Shackles - Hooks...etc
Other activities include:
- Supervisory functions in the oil and gas filled sector, i.e. periodical inspections of gas pressure vessels, including
supervision of production and spare vessels, etc.
- Damage assessments.
- Assessment of condition of used goods.
They perform inspections of almost the entire rang of chemical products from raw material up to complete packed or final product as:
-Cereals: as Edible Grainsand their Bi-Products
- Oilseeds: as Seeds Producing Oils
- Sugar: defined as the Sweet Crystalline Product of Plant Juices, Particularly of Sugar-Cane or Sugar-Beet
- Frozen Food and Canned Foods defined as the Flesh of Animal or Birds used for Food.
- Dairy Products: Wood,Rubber,Cotton.
- Rubber and Misc. Plastics
- Paper and Paper Products, Packaging Materials
- Construction (Cement; Lime; Gypsum, Wood)
- Paints, Pigments, Drying Oils Polymers, Resins
- Glass, Ceramic
- Soaps and Detergents, Industrial and Specialty Chemicals