We ensure that organizations have effective occupational health and safety systems in place to protect employees, generate customer confidence and enhance business reputation. We offer the following services:
1- Inspection And Qhse Training'S
Our engineering department offer the following calibration and testing as well training for all fixed machinery, as lifting equipment, boilers, heaters, compressors, piping system, ground and underground tanks, pumps etc
2- Quality, Health, Safety And Environment
GOST have solutions and answers as well as QHSE system consultation. We can advise and train on a comprehensive range of quality, health, safety and environment issues. We can help you with occupational or industrial hygiene, your working environment with regard to air quality, dust, noise and vibration, technical due diligence and hazardous substances. And we are experts at environmental audits and economic and social sustainability.
3- Risk Management
GOST helping you identify and manage risks for your projects, operations and everyday business activities which include:
- Risk management planning.
- Risk identification .
- Quantitative and qualitative risk analyses.
- Risk handling.
- Management of residual risk.
- Project monitoring and management.
- Product and cargo quality and quantity surveys.
4- Risk Based Inspection
- Based on the API 580 definition, the risk-based inspection is a risk assessment and management process that is focused on the loss of containment of pressurized equipment in processing facilities, due to material deterioration..
- These risks are managed primarily through equipment inspection.
- The technique is almost new and applied in processing plants and is used as a supplementary recommended practice for inspection intervals, method of inspections and scope of inspections..
- For example, you may determine your pressure vessel internal inspection-based API 510 requirement or carry out the risk-based inspection and determine the interval, method of inspection and scope of inspection.
- The API 510 allows you to choose this alternative method. API RP 580 is providing the definition and general requirement for risk-based inspection and API RP 581 introduces you to a specific quantitative methodology for risk-based inspection implementation in your plant.