GOST Environmental Testing Lab (ETL)
GOST Analytical Services is a full-service sampling and analytical testing lab dealing with a network of laboratories and service centers nationwide.
GOST provides analytical and environmental testing services, field sampling services, and on-site laboratory operations and management services for a variety of projects-regardless of scope or complexity.
GOST enjoys close working relationships with most of the major Egyptian environmental consulting firms, several of the world's most prestigious industrial organizations, and various state and local government agencies.
GOST Services is a full service environmental laboratory providing clients with an extensive array of specialty analytical capabilities. Our state-of-the-art facilities and equipment allow us to streamline sample flow through our labs to increase productivity and project efficiency and provide high quality data per your specific requirements.
Capabilities GOST offers analytical services for Organic, Inorganic, and bacteriological analyses of environmental samples from drinking water, groundwater, surface water, wastewater, and air
- Work environment parameter as, noise, lightening, heat stress, air emission, vibration, etc
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Extractable Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (ETPH)
- Flow Injection Analysis
- Ion Chromatography
- Oil and Grease 1664
- Cyanide (both amenable and total)
- Hexavalent Chromium
- MBAS Surfactants
- Nitrogen (by Ammonia, Organic, and Kjeldahl)
- Hazardous Waste Characterization (pH, flashpoint, reactive cyanide/sulfide)
- Various other classical wet chemistry methods