They perform inspections of almost the entire rang of chemical products from raw material up to complete packed or final product as:
-Cereals: as Edible Grainsand their Bi-Products
- Oilseeds: as Seeds Producing Oils
- Sugar: defined as the Sweet Crystalline Product of Plant Juices, Particularly of Sugar-Cane or Sugar-Beet
- Frozen Food and Canned Foods defined as the Flesh of Animal or Birds used for Food.
- Dairy Products: Wood,Rubber,Cotton.
- Rubber and Misc. Plastics
- Paper and Paper Products, Packaging Materials
- Construction (Cement; Lime; Gypsum, Wood)
- Paints, Pigments, Drying Oils Polymers, Resins
- Glass, Ceramic
- Soaps and Detergents, Industrial and Specialty Chemicals